Q-Rings improve your performance by varying the resistance when pedalling according to the natural strengths and weaknesses of your legs. More stress is put on stronger muscle groups to increase the positive physical effort. The weaker phase of the pedalling cycle is compensated simultaneously. Q-Rings improve thus the pedal stroke thanks to reduction of the dead spot. This allows you to ride upright longer while climbing and reduces fatigue of the muscles. Besides, the cardiovascular endurance (endurance of heart and lungs) is improved. You can mount the Q-Rings chainring to optimise the sequence of movements in 5 different positions.
· 10% ovality
· OCP (Optimum Chainring Position): 5 positions can be selected
· material: 7075 T6 aluminium, CNC treated
· compatible with Rotor, Sram, FSA and other
· compatible with 10-/11-speed chains
· note: not suitable for Campagnolo systems!
· bolt circle Ø 110 mm, 39 teeth (internal installation)
Manufacturer's ref. ROCRQ1100039B
Note: Not suitable for Shimano FC-9000/6800/5800 cranksets!