- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The inner, oval double speed Q-Rings chainring by ROTOR for spider-based assembly with 5x110 mm bolt circle.
With the oval Q-ring chainrings by ROTOR, you will experience less fatigue and ride longer and faster because you will use your power more efficiently. The Q-Rings vary the resistance during pedalling according to the natural strengths and weaknesses of your legs. The smaller diameter of the oval is directed towards the weakest point of your power input and the larger one towards the strongest point. In this way, the most productive part of your pedal stroke is used optimally, whereas the time is reduced for the less productive part. This makes your pedal stroke feel much smoother than with classic, round chainrings. Sounds strange.... but that’s how it is!
• Lightweight, high-quality, CNC-machined double aero chainring for 110x5 bolt circle
• Also compatible with all modular ROTOR OCP direct mount road cranksets (ALDHU, VEGAST, INPower) when using a spider
• ROTOR 110x5 DM Spider for ALDHU / VEGAST / 2INpower / INpower (prod. code 2311440)
• Cranks with 5 x 110 mm bolt circle diameter (BCD)
• Material: CNC milled 7075 Aluminium
• Standard: Spider Mount
• Bolt circle: 110x5 (BCD)
• Speeds: 2 x 9-/10-/11-speed
• Position: inside
• Ovality: 10%
• 34 teeth (for a large chainring with 50 teeth)
• 36 teeth (for a large chainring with 52 teeth)
• 38 teeth (for a large chainring with 53 teeth)
• 39 teeth (for a large chainring with 53 teeth)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 ROTOR Q-Rings chainring (oval, inner)
For the compatible, big ROTOR Q-Rings aero chainrings see product code 2311443.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Number of bolts:
- 5 Bolt
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- 9-speed, 10-speed, 11-speed