- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Rotor Q-Rings OCP3 53-tooth chainring
Product code: 2014399
Q-rings improve the pedal stroke due to reduction of the dead spot. This allows you to ride upright longer while climbing and reduces fatigue of the m... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Q-rings improve the pedal stroke due to reduction of the dead spot. This allows you to ride upright longer while climbing and reduces fatigue of the muscles. Besides, the cardiovascular
endurance (endurance of heart and lungs) is improved.
· 100% ovality
· OCP (Optimum Chainring Position): 1
· material: aluminium 7075 T6, CNC treated
· special design to ensure a better compatability with current Shimano cranksets (e.g. FC-7900/7800/6700/6600) that are not compatible with standard Q-rings
· compatible with Rotor, Shimano, Sram BB30, FSA BB30 Stronglight and others
· compatible with 10-/11-speed chains
· Note: Not suitable for Campagnolo systems!
· available with bolt circle Ø 130 mm, 53 teeth (external installation)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- CRQ13053P00B, C01-001-08030A-0
- Number of bolts:
- 5 bolt
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- 10-speed, 11-speed