- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
H3 Direct Drive Smart Roller Trainer
Price incl. VAT
plus €127.05 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Saris H3 Smart Trainer is the successor of the CycleOps H2 (Hammer 2), which has been improved especially in terms of noise level, measurement accuracy, and cooling. This makes the H3 the spearhead of the Saris smart trainers.
At the heart of the Saris H3 is the 9 kg heavy, precision-balanced flywheel, which is responsible for that “on the road” feeling and low operating volume. The noise level should only be 59 decibels at a speed of 32 km/h. Saris has also built internal cooling into the H3, which prevents overheating, therefore ensuring an accuracy of +/- 2% for the internal power measurement. Heat management is also necessary for the maximum electromagnetic resistance of 2000 watts – enough to handle a virtual signpost sprint. But not just musclemen will get their money’s worth with the Saris H3 roller trainer. For mountain lovers, the smart trainer can simulate up to a 20% gradient – so you can experience the dreaded western ramp of Monte Zoncolan directly in your living room!
The Saris H3 has all the features that you need to create and analyse your training: The integrated cadence, speed, and performance measurements offer you relevant data that you need for a targeted training management and evaluation. The smart trainer uses ANT+ and Bluetooth to communicate with other devices, such as smartphones, smartwatches, and bike computers and is compatible with indoor cycling applications such as Zwift, Rouvy (1 month subscription included), or TrainerRoad. Saris has equipped the H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer with all the key functions for an effective, varied, and realistic training within your own home.
• Roller trainer with direct drive for indoor training
• Heavy, precision-balanced flywheel for a realistic and smooth riding feel
• Built-in cadence, speed, and power measurement
• ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity with external devices (such as smartphones, tablets, sensors, wearables, bike computers, Windows PC/Mac)
• Automatic control of the electromagnetic resistance through external devices apps
• Compatible with a wide variety of indoor cycling apps (Zwift certified)
• Headless mode for training without apps and external devices (progressive resistance curve similar to the Saris Fluid2, see prod. code 2308878)
• LED indicator lights for an overview of readiness, connectivity, updates, etc.
• Internal cooling system for long, intense training sessions without overheating
• Calibration and firmware updates possible using the free Saris app for iOS and Android
• Front wheel stabilizing block for affixing and lifting the front wheel (can be stored under the trainer when not in use)
• Includes brake block for disc brake locking mechanism
• Foldable legs for space-saving stowing away
• Height-adjustable feet to balance ground unevenness
• Practical handle for transport
• Includes 1 month demo of the Rouvy indoor cycling app
• Made in the USA
• Can be combined with the moveable Saris MP1 Trainer Platform (see optional accessories) for an even more realistic training experience
• Material: machined alloy
• Drivetrain: Direct Drive (interactive)
• Resistance control: electronically controlled magnetic brake
• Resistance levels: no levels
• Flywheel weight: approx. 9 kg
• Simulated climbing grade: up to 20%
• Braking power: up to approx. 2000 watts (at 32 km/h)
• Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
• Noise level: approx. 59 decibels (at 32 km/h)
• Data transfer protocol: ANT+ FE-C / Bluetooth FTMS
• Possibility for firmware update: yes
• Maximum load (rider & bike): approx. 136 kg
• Dimensions: approx. 787 x 469 x 495 mm
• Dimensions (when folded): approx. 220 x 469 x 495 mm
• Weight: approx. 21.3 kg
• SHIMANO HG 8-/9-/10-/11-speed (MTB/Road)
• SRAM 8-/9-/10-speed (MTB/Road)
• SRAM 11-speed (only Road)
• SRAM XD/XDRTM 12-speed (using separately available freehubs, see below)
Compatible rear hub widths:
• 130 mm or 135 mm quick-release skewer
• 142 mm x 12 mm or 148 x 12 mm thru axle
In the box:
• 1 Saris H3 Direct Drive Indoor Trainer
• 1 power adapter (Europlug)
• 1 freehub body for Shimano/SRAM 8-11-speed
• 4 end cap adapters (for 130 mm & 135 mm quick-release skewer, 142 mm x 12 mm or 148 x 12 mm thru axle)
• 1 Saris Front Wheel Block incl. brake block for wheels with disc brakes
• 1 manual
Compatible accessories at ROSE:
• Saris MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform (prod. code 2308881)
• Saris Training Mat (prod. code 2309111)
• Saris freehub body for SRAM XD/XDR (prod. code 2308885)
• Saris ANT+ USB Dongle (prod. code 2308888)
- BIKE 02/2020 Best in Test -
- Mechanical control:
- Fluid resistance:
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: