- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
M2 Smart Roller Trainer
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Saris M2 is a smart wheel-on roller trainer with countless features for a varied and effective indoor workout!
With the M2 you can quickly join a group ride on Zwift or start a mountain stage on Rouvy, as this smart trainer from Saris has built-in sensors for speed, performance, and cadence and uses ANT+ and Bluetooth to communicate with a large quantity of indoor cycling aps. The robust construction, internal cooling, and electromagnetic resistance of the M2 Smart Trainer can handle up to 1500 watts and simulate climbs of up to a 15% gradient. So fast sprints and steep mountain rides are no problem whatsoever. The Saris M2 roller trainer is also compatible with a wide range of bicycles – from road to mountain bikes – and a variety of tyre sizes. With the practical rotary button, the so-called clutch knob, you can quickly achieve the correct clamping pressure between the tyre and roller. Beyond that, the M2 scores points with a noise level that is remarkably low for a wheel-on trainer and the fact that it can be folded together after training to save space.
With the Saris M2, you can benefit from a bicycle indoor trainer that combines the advantages of a classic roller trainer with the unlimited possibilities of virtual cycling, for many new training opportunities.
• Wheel-on roller trainer for interactive indoor training
• Precision-machined alloy roller for reduced slippage and tyre wear
• Built-in cadence, speed, and power measurement
• ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity with external devices (such as smartphones, tablets, sensors, wearables, bike computers, Windows PC/Mac)
• Automatic control of the electromagnetic resistance through external devices apps
• Compatible with a wide variety of indoor cycling apps (Zwift certified)
• Headless mode for training without apps and external devices (progressive resistance curve similar to the Saris Fluid2, see prod. code 2308878)
• LED indicator lights for an overview of readiness, connectivity, updates, etc.
• Internal cooling system for long, intense training sessions without overheating
• Clutch knob for setting the optimal tyre clamping pressure (automatically snaps into place at the right setting)
• Bike is easy to attach to the indoor trainer thanks to the spring-loaded bolt action lever
• Calibration and firmware updates possible using the free Saris app for iOS and Android
• Foldable legs for space-saving stowing away
• Adjustable feet caps to balance light ground unevenness
• Includes 1 month demo of the Rouvy indoor cycling app
• Made in the USA
• Material: machined alloy (roller); steel (frame)
• Drivetrain: wheel-on
• Resistance control: electronically controlled magnetic brake
• Resistance levels: no levels
• Flywheel weight: approx. 1.2 kg
• Simulated climbing grade: up to 15%
• Braking power: up to approx. 1.500 watts (at 32 km/h)
• Power measurement accuracy: +/- 5%
• Noise level: approx. 69 decibels (at 32 km/h)
• Data transfer protocol: ANT+ FE-C / Bluetooth FTMS
• Possibility for firmware update: yes
• Maximum load (rider & bike): approx. 136 kg
• Dimensions: approx. 59 x 76 x 40 mm
• Dimensions (when folded): approx. 50 x 52 x 33 mm
• Weight: approx. 9 kg
Compatible rear hub widths:
• 120 mm, 130 mm or 135 mm using included quick-release skewer
• 142 mm x 12 mm or 148 x 12 mm using a thru axle adapter (separately available, see below)
Compatible tyre sizes:
• 27.5” / 650 B
• 28” / 700 C
• 29” (up to max. 2” tyre width)
In the box:
• 1 Saris M2 Smart Home Trainer
• 1 power adapter (Europlug)
• 1 quick release
• 1 manual
Compatible accessories at ROSE:
• Saris MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform (prod. code 2308881)
• Saris Training Mat (prod. code 2309111)
• Saris Thru Axle Adapter (prod. code 2308883)
• Saris Leveling Block front wheel support (prod. code 2308887)
• Saris ANT+ USB Dongle (prod. code 2308888)
Connect the rear wheel to the Saris M2 bicycle trainer ONLY with the included quick-release skewer or the separately available bolt-thru axle.
For optimal performance and low tyre wear, Saris recommends using tyres without a profile and made from a hard rubber compound.
- Mechanical control:
- Fluid resistance:
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: