Price incl. VAT plus €131.15 (for delivery to United States of America)
The name says it all – the Saris Nfinity Motion Platform 1 (MP1) for indoor trainers brings movement to indoor cycling! The Nfinity was designed to give you a realistic, comfortable training experience on your home trainer.
With most indoor trainers, you sit more or less still on the bike, which doesn’t move much underneath you. This can be rather uncomfortable or even hurt after awhile. That’s where the MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform from Saris comes in. It serves as a base for your home trainer and moves side-to-side, as well as back and forth lengthwise thanks to the Nfinity technology, setting it apart from simple rocker plates. The bike follows your movements, simulating an authentic and dynamic riding experience. Whether pedalling leisurely, sprinting, or pedalling while standing – with the Saris MP1 Nfinity your bike will give you the corresponding feedback. The balancing movements activate additional muscle groups and reduce the pressure on contact points with the bike. This creates a completely new indoor training experience, significantly more dynamic and authentic and ultimately a lot more fun!
With the adjustable touch points, the trainer platform is not just compatible with Saris trainers, such as the H3 (prod. code 2308874), but also a wide range of other indoor trainers on the market (see compatibility below).
Enjoy a comfortable, realistic training with the Saris MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform – regardless of whether you’re using a traditional roller trainer or a smart trainer with virtual cycling features.
• Movable platform for bicycle indoor trainers
• Supports a natural, comfortable and immersive training experience
• Allows for side-to-side angle of up to 6° through loadable leaf spring
• Nfinity Technology also allows for movements lengthwise
• Reduces pressure on contact points with the bike
• Activates additional muscle groups
• Compatible with many direct drive trainers and most wheel-on trainers (see below)
• Mounting trainers is easy thanks to the straps and adjustable touch points
• Well-placed grip tape prevents slipping when getting on and off
• Front wheel block for road and mountain bikes, as well as climbing riser blocks for height adjustment
• Comes pre-assembled for an uncomplicated setup
• Includes quick-release skewer for securely mounting bikes with quick release hubs to the trainer
• Made in the USA
• Material: steel, aluminium, birch wood
• Side-to-side angle: up to +/- 6°
• For/aft movement: up to +/- 12 cm
• Max. load: 158 kg (rider + bike + trainer)
• Dimensions: approx. 160 mm (length) x 90 mm (width) x 15 mm (height)
• Weight: approx. 28 kg
Compatible direct drive roller trainers:
• Saris H3 (prod. code 2308874)
• CycleOps H2
• CycleOps Hammer
• Elite Direto (prod. code 2304919)
• Elite Suito (prod. code 2294805)
• Elite Drivo
• Tacx Neo (prod. code 2292740)
• Tacx Flux (prod. code 2281009)
• Wahoo KICKR (prod. code: 2303495)
• Wahoo KICKR Core (prod. code: 2279000)
Compatible wheel-on roller trainers:
The Saris MP1 Trainer Platform is compatible with most wheel-on rollers (wheel-on: bike’s rear wheel is mounted), as long as they have a traditional construction with a tube frame. All the wheel-on trainers tested by Saris were compatible with the MP1.
In the box:
• 1 Saris MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform for bicycle trainers
• 1 Saris Front Wheel Block
• 2 Saris Riser Blocks
• 6 mounting straps
• 1 quick release
• 1 manual
The Saris MP1 platform is NOT suitable for home trainers or accessories that produce additional movements, such as free rollers, smart bikes or climbing simulators. More information about assembly and compatible trainers can be found under: saris.com/MP1
You will need a 4 mm hex wrench to mount the indoor trainer to the Saris MP1 platform.