- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Ins. Hybrid Jkt Rugged L thermal cycling jacket by Schöffel is a lightweight and breathable women’s bike jacket that reliably keeps you warm in the cold season thanks to the POLARTEC ALPHA material used.
Plus with their 4D BODYMAPPING process, Schöffel relies on a material mix that is optimally adapted to the requirements of biking. The thermal jacket is therefore not only windproof but also water-repellent and the STRETCH fabric also ensures optimal freedom of movement on the bike.
The Airstream zipper in the front area allows the jacket to be closed either completely or extended with an additional ventilation slit.
This thermal jacket will keep you warm in the cold wind.
Schöffel – I'm heading out.
• Very light women's thermal bike jacket for the winter
• Intended use: MTB, Gravel, Trekking
• Made from 4D BODYMAPPING material mix for optimal functionality and fit
• POLARTEC ALPHA for insulating warmth
• Great freedom of movement thanks to STRETCH material
• Water-repellent coating for improved weather protection
• Wind-resistant and breathable
• Stand-up collar
• 1-way front zip with chin reinforcement for excellent comfort
• Adjustable Airstream zipper for more ventilation in the front area
• Chest pocket with zip
• Longer cuffs
• Printed logos
• Fit especially for activities
• Regular Fit
• WR PFC free
• Front outer fabric: 100% polyamide
• Back outer fabric: 68% polyamide, 21% polyester, 11% elastane
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Weight: approx. 208 g
In the box:
• 1 Schöffel Ins. Hybrid Jkt Rugged L women’s thermal cycling jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
Originally developed for the US Army, Polartec Alpha is an insulation system that adapts to the intensity of physical activity. The material provides an even layer of warmth as well as improved breathability, resulting in great regulating properties. Polartec Alpha is also fast-drying, lightweight and hard-wearing.
Stretch is an excellent material base for functional, high-quality sportswear. The great properties of this type of fabric optimally support athletes in their performance and ensure an excellent combination of functionality, performance and look.
Bodymapping is a design principle based on body zones, sports, activity levels and weather conditions. Bodymapping garments consist of an ever-changing mix of materials and technologies that retain heat in some areas, optimally release moisture, and combine ideal freedom of movement with outstanding weather protection. Bodymapping offers the added value of staying dry, well protected and efficient in all activities and weather.