- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Zumaia M Softshell Jacket by Schöffel is a real all-rounder for women, with which you can brave the cold and adverse weather, whether you're biking, hiking or doing other outdoor activities.
With 4D BODYMAPPING, Schöffel uses a material combination with CARVICO and STRETCH that is perfectly adapted to the requirements of sport activities in the changeable season. The warm cycling jacket literally keeps the elements at bay, as it has a 10k waterproof rating and a water-repellent finish to protect against road splash. The softshell jacket is topped off with its strong 10k breathability.
The cold season is just around the corner, so wrap up well and get out into nature: "Don't waste your time burning fuel!"
• Versatile, warming softshell cycling jacket for men with CARVICO fabric
• Robust STRETCH material mix and high comfort through 4D BODY MAPPING
• 10k/10k waterproof and breathable for ideal weather protection during outdoor sport activities
• Water-resistant WR PFC FREE surface treatment repels road splash
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length 1-way front zip
• Back pocket with zip
• Hem with internal silicone band for optimal fit
• Kangaroo mesh pocket at the front
• Drop tail
• Regular Fit
• Reflective design elements
• Main outer fabric: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
• Outer fabric 2: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
• Breathability: approx. 10,000 g/m²/24h
• Weight: from approx. 466 g
4D Bodymapping is a design principle based on body zones, sports, activity levels and weather conditions. Clothing made with 4D Bodymapping consists of an ever-changing mix of materials and technologies that retain heat in relevant areas, optimally release moisture, and combine ideal freedom of movement with outstanding weather protection. It offers you the added value of being well-protected in almost any weather conditions - so you can fully develop your performance.
A brushed techno fabric that is particularly comfortable against the skin. The manufacturing process increases the thermal insulation performance of the fabric. The natural moisture transfer of this exclusive fabric is supported by its high breathability.
STRETCH is an excellent material base for functional, high-quality sportswear. The great properties of this type of fabric optimally support athletes in their performance and ensure an excellent combination of functionality, performance and look.
WR PFC FREE:
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. The product’s water- and dirt-repellent WR finish (water repellent) is free of PFC and is thus environmentally-friendly.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.