The Schwalbe Airmax Pro air pressure tester shows you how much pressure you have in the tyre with just one push of a button on the digital display. It is indispensable for many tyres, as the classic test using thumb pressure doesn’t work as well with high puncture protection inserts. Plus, that type of pressure control allows only a rough assessment. The result is that you often ride with too little air pressure, which significantly worsens the rolling behaviour and really wears out the tyre.
That is especially important for e-bikes, as the engine has to provide more support when the air pressure is too low, which can reduce the range.
• Digital air pressure tester, pocket-size
• Acoustic measurement confirmation
• For Schrader and Presta valves
• When combined with Schwalbe valve insert it is also usable for Dunlop valves
• Pressure indicator: max. 11 bar (160 PSI)
• Display units: 0.01 bar (0.1 PSI)
• Measuring units adjustable (bar, PSI, kPa, kg/cm2)
• Material: plastic
• Dimensions: approx. 95 x 45 x 20 mm
• Weight: approx. 36 g
In the box:
• 1 Schwalbe Airmax Pro Air Pressure Tester
• 1 CR 2032 battery