- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Schwalbe FAT ALBERT REAR Evolution Line ADDIX Speedgrip MTB tyre
Product code: 226229401
The Fat Albert Rear becomes the motor of your bike. The tread was specially adapted to the rear wheel. High traction and good accelerating qualities a... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Fat Albert Rear becomes the motor of your bike. The tread was specially adapted to the rear wheel. High traction and good accelerating qualities are combined with the ADDIX Speedgrip rubber compound. A universal compound, which provides speed, grip and durability. Compared to the old PaceStar compound, durability was increased by 62%. The SnakeSkin casing protects the sidewall and gives the tyre extra puncture protection.
· Area of use: all-mountain and enduro
· Folding tyre
· Rear wheel specific tread design
· ADDIX Speedgrip rubber compound
· SnakeSkin puncture protection
· Tubeless Easy
· Suitable for e-bikes up to 25 km/h
· Our recommendation: Combine this tyre with the Fat Albert Front (item no.: 2262293) and experience the ideal cooperation between front and rear wheel.
60-584 / 27,5 x 2,35“ (650B) / approx. 740 g / 1,60-3,50 bars
60-622 / 29 x 2,35“ / approx. 780 g / 1,60-3,50 bars
Manufacturer's ref.: 11600849.01 (27,5 x 2,35“), 11600851.01 (29 x 2,35“)
Please note: The coloured strip on the tread will wear out with time and will not be visible anymore.
- Tubular tyres:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- SB1160084901VPE, 11600849.01, 1160084901
- Wheel size:
- 27,5", 27,5+"