- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Tubeless allows for a fascinating riding experience with less rolling resistance, more grip and maximum puncture resistance. The revised Schwalbe tubeless valves come with many great improvements compared with their predecessors and make installation now even easier.
• Enlarged inner diameter of 4 mm for optimised air and sealant flow. This facilitates the fitting of tubeless tyres and clearly reduces blockages caused by sealant particles in the valve.
• With a 4 mm hex key, the valve base can be fitted firmly in the rim, without over-tightening the base.
• Thanks to the shorter cone, the valve base sinks deeper into the valve hole. The installation height is lower, there is more space for the tyre beads and the installation becomes easier.
• With the included O-ring, the valve can be used for almost any rim shape. An additional spacer sleeve is not required.
• The slick design fits perfectly with sporty, stylish bikes.
• Material: aluminium
• Valve: Presta valve / French valve / racing bike valve
• Removable / replaceable valve core
• 40 mm length (weight: approx. 4.6 g)
• 60 mm length (weight: approx. 5.4 g)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 2 x Schwalbe tubeless valves incl. valve nuts and dust cap (1 pair)
• 1 x Schwalbe valve key
- Manufacturer`s ref.: