- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The WATERPROOF COLD WEATHER WITH FUSION CONTROL gloves from SEALSKINZ are the right choice for protecting your hands on wet and cold days. The high-end outer lining, made from goat leather and softshell, makes the gloves durable and also stretchy enough, while the merino wool inner lining keeps your hands warm, comfortable, and dry.
• Waterproof, windproof, breathable three-layer design for insulation, durability and water resistance
• FUSION CONTROL connects the three-layer construction for a snug, comfortable fit
• Palm made from goat leather and additional inserts for a natural gripping texture, great control, and excellent durability
• Soft merino wool liner
• Touchscreen - feature at the index and thumb
• PU suede palm with pressure point padding zones and reinforcement at the index finger for excellent grip control
• Soft Velcro closure for a secure and comfortable fit
Outer material: 50% leather, 46% polyester, 4% elastane
Lining: 84% wool (merino), 14% polyamide, 2% elastane
FUSION CONTROL is a gloves technology that uses a three-layer construction for 100% water resistance and excellent breathability. This unique, glued construction reduces the risk of slipping within the glove, ensuring very good control.
Compared to traditional wool, merino wool offers a particularly fine fibre. Because of the weather conditions that merino sheep are exposed to in nature, the wool has thermoregulation properties and is capable of wicking moisture away from the body particularly fast. Thus, it creates a warm protective layer for the entire body, even when wet. In contrast to traditional wool, merino wool is not scratchy even when wet. Thus, merino is perfect as a next-to-skin layer. Yet, merino wool is also ideal for warm summer days since its high breathability has a cooling effect. Thanks to a natural sun protection factor, high comfort and fire resistance, merino wool is a very popular fibre.