- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SealSkinz WATERPROOF EXTREME COLD WEATHER INSULATED GAUNTLED WITH FUSION CONTROL Winter Cycling Gloves
79.95 € RRP €110.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 232610005
The WATERPROOF EXTREME COLD WEATHER INSULATED GAUNTLED WITH FUSION CONTROL winter gloves by SEALSKINZ are breathable, windproof and waterproof. Thanks to the lightweight CROSS CORE technology, in combination with the PRIMALOFT lining, these gloves offer you optimal thermal insulation. Slippage of the lining is reduced by the four-layer FUSION CONTROL technology.
• Breathable winter cycling gloves with wind- and waterproof membrane
• FUSION CONTROL technology combines a four-layer construction for a close and comfortable fit
• Completely seamless knitted MERINO WOOL lining
• Longer cuff with velcro closure for more protection and coverage
• Pre-curved fingers allow for better control
• Full leather palm for improved durability and grip
• Touchscreen-compatible index and thumb
• PRIMALOFT GOLD AEROGEL padding with lightweight CROSS CORE technology made from recycled material on the palm for excellent insulation values
• Insulating PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO padding at the back of the hand
• Reflective design elements
• Upper material: 50% leather (sheep), 40% polyamide, 5% elastane, 5% polyester
• Lining: 84% wool (merino), 14% polyamide, 2% elastane
FUSION CONTROL technology:
FUSION CONTROL is a gloves technology that uses a four-layer construction for 100% water resistance and excellent breathability. This unique, glued construction reduces the risk of slipping within the glove, ensuring very good control.
Compared to traditional wool, merino wool offers a particularly fine fibre. Because of the extreme weather conditions merino sheep are exposed to in nature, the wool has thermoregulation properties and is capable of wicking moisture away from the body particularly fast. Thus, it creates a warm protective layer for the entire body, even when wet. In contrast to traditional wool, merino wool is not scratchy even when wet. Thus, merino is perfect as a next-to-skin layer. Yet, merino wool is also ideal for warm summer days since its high breathability has a cooling effect. Thanks to a natural sun protection factor, high comfort and fire resistance, merino wool is a very popular fibre.
PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO:
The result - PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO - is an environmentally-friendly, high-quality synthetic insulation made from 55% recycled material. Without sacrificing performance, Gold Eco is still just as lightweight, compressible and warm even in wet conditions.
PRIMALOFT GOLD AEROGEL with CROSS CORE technology:
The CROSS CORE Series by PRIMALOFT is the first to use silica aerogels. These were originally developed by NASA for use in aerospace. These are highly porous structures with very low density that offers high thermal insulation. Aerogels consist are comprised of 95% air and belong to the lightest solid materials in the world. The developers of PRIMALOFT have managed to combine aerogel with PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation fibres in a unique way. This means they can withstand even the most adverse conditions.
The previous PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation already had excellent insulation values, but with the CROSS CORE Technology PRIMALOFT has redefined the warmth-to-weight ratio. The new, innovative insulation keeps you up to 50% warmer than classic PRIMALOFT GOLD at the same weight. The CROSS CORE insulation consists to 35% of recycled material.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Glove features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: