- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The WATERPROOF EXTREME COLD WEATHER INSULATED GLOVE WITH FUSION CONTROL are wind- and waterproof winter gloves by SEALSKINZ feature FUSION CONTROL technology, which reduces the risk of slipping inside the glove. Thanks to the very high percentage of merino wool, these gloves will keep you warm through the winter.
• Breathable winter cycling gloves with wind- and waterproof membrane
• FUSION CONTROL technology combines a four-layer construction for a close and comfortable fit
• Completely seamless knitted merino wool lining
• Touchscreen-compatible index and thumb
• Insulating PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO padding at the back of the hand and palm
• Pre-curved fingers allow for better control
• Durable leather details on the palm of the hand
• Velcro wrist closure makes putting the gloves on easier
• Clip to hold the gloves together when not in use
• Upper material: 50% polyester, 40% leather (sheep), 10% elastane
• Lining: 84% wool (merino), 14% polyamide, 2% elastane
In the box:
• 1 pair of SealSkinz WATERPROOF EXTREME COLD WEATHER INSULATED GLOVE WITH FUSION CONTROL winter cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
FUSION CONTROL technology:
FUSION CONTROL is a gloves technology that uses a four-layer construction for 100% water resistance and excellent breathability. This unique, glued construction reduces the risk of slipping within the glove, ensuring very good control.
PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO:
The result - PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO - is an environmentally-friendly, high-quality synthetic insulation made from 55% recycled material. Without sacrificing performance, Gold Eco is still just as lightweight, compressible and warm even in wet conditions.
Compared to traditional wool, merino wool offers a particularly fine fibre. Because of the extreme weather conditions merino sheep are exposed to in nature, the wool has thermoregulation properties and is capable of wicking moisture away from the body particularly fast. Thus, it creates a warm protective layer for the entire body, even when wet. In contrast to traditional wool, merino wool is not scratchy even when wet. Thus, merino is perfect as a next-to-skin layer. Yet, merino wool is also ideal for warm summer days since its high breathability has a cooling effect. Thanks to a natural sun protection factor, high comfort and fire resistance, merino wool is a very popular fibre.