- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SealSkinz WATERPROOF HEATED CYCLE GLOVE
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
No more cold fingers with the WATERPROOF HEATED CYCLED GLOVE by SEALSKINZ! Integrated heating elements keep your hands pleasantly warm. Depending on your needs, you can individually adjust the heat. In addition, the PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation provides effective protection against the cold. Perfect for winter!
• Heated winter cycling gloves with integrated heating elements for additional warmth
• 3-step heat adjustment for a perfect climate in any weather
• Goatskin palm for a natural feeling, excellent durability and control
• Three-layer design for insulation, durability and water resistance
• PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation for excellent protection from the cold and high breathability
• Lining that reflects the body heat for additional warmth
• Stitched lining and membrane on palm and fingers prevent slipping when taking off the gloves
• Reflective design elements
• 4V 2200mAH polymer battery with a life of up to 5-6 hours
• Replaceable lithium battery 3V CR2032 with a battery life of up to 240 hours
• Unisex Fit
Outer fabric: 50% leather, 46% polyester, 4% elastane
Insulation: 100% polyester
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Lining: 92% polyester, 8% other fibres (aluminium)
PRIMALOFT is an ultra-fine insulating microfibre material for cold weather and all-season clothes – incredibly soft, light and highly compressible for a small pack size, yet shape-retaining. PRIMALOFT is wind-resistant, breathable and offers excellent water-repellent properties. Once it is wet, it dries extremely fast. However, even when wet, PRIMALOFT retains its insulating properties and thus even ensures a comfortable, dry and warm feeling in extreme weather. The PRIMALOFT GOLD quality absorbs three times less water, is 14% warmer than other synthetic insulating materials when dry and 24% warmer when wet, easy-care and durable.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12100060 0001