- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The perfect compromise between a low weight and high comfort is hard to find. However, the C2 Gel Flow S by Selle Italia perfectly manages this balancing act. Its optimised differentiated-thickness padding with gel insert and the Shock Absorber system ensure excellent comfort, even on long distances. The saddle cover is made from lightweight and durable Fibra-Tek.
• Fibra-Tek: Light and durable, functional microfibre
• Extra Padding: Optimized padding for lasting comfort on long distances and protection against skin irritation.
• Gel Flow: The anatomic design with gel coating ensures first-class comfort and flexibility in the central saddle area. Besides, it absorbs vibrations from the ground.
• Shock Absorber: Special system between saddle shell and frame, absorbing vibrations from the ground.
• Manganese Rail: Saddle rail made from cromoly-manganese alloy Lightweight and flexible (Ø 7 mm)
• Category: Gran Turismo (Road/Offroad)
• Saddle cover: Fibra-Tek
• Saddle rail: Manganese (strut Ø: approx. 7 mm)
• ID Match category: S2*
• Width: approx. 136 mm
• Length: approx. 276 mm
• Weight: approx. 290 g
*ID Match category S2: Narrow "intertrochanteric distance" and moderate pelvic rotation
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: