- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As the design and size of the Man Gel Flow saddle is specifically adapted to the anatomic requirements of men, it is a popular men’s saddle in the product range of Selle Italia. Featuring an optimized padding and the Shock Absorber system, this men’s saddle ensures high comfort on long distances. The ergonomic shape of the saddle and its Flow cut-out provide support for the ischium while relieving the pubic bone.
· Fibra-Tek: Light and durable, functional microfibre
· Extra Padding: Optimized padding for lasting comfort on long distances and protection against skin irritation.
· Gel Flow: The anatomic design with gel coating ensures first-class comfort and flexibility in the central saddle area. Besides, it absorbs vibrations from the ground.
• Shock Absorber: Special system between saddle shell and frame, absorbing vibrations from the ground.
• Manganese Rail: Saddle rail made from cromoly-manganese alloy Lightweight and flexible (Ø 7 mm)
• Category: Gran Turismo (Road/Offroad)
• For men
• Saddle cover: Fibra-Tek
• Saddle rail: Manganese (strut Ø: approx. 7 mm)
• ID Match category: L2*
• Width: approx. 152 mm
• Length: approx. 275 mm
• Weight: approx. 315 g
*ID Match category L2: Wide "intertrochanteric distance" and moderate pelvic rotation
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: