- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Selle Italia Novus Superflow Endurance TM Gel road saddle
from 66.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The gel-padded saddle Novus Superflow Endurance TM by Selle Italia is clearly inspired by the professional cycling sector. The angle of the saddle rails and the shell construction are a clear indication that this solid saddle is designed for longer rides in a sporty riding position. Perfect for long road and gravel bike tours, as well as for marathons. A long cutout that reaches up to the slim saddle nose provides relief for the perineal area.
As the main body has a flex to the wings, both ergonomic parts of the saddle follow all your movements while pedalling, which helps reduce skin irritations caused by friction on seat and thighs. For good pressure distribution and support of the pelvic rotation, the robust Fibra-Tek cover is padded with a shock-absorbing gel through to the saddle nose. In combination with flexible saddle rails, the saddle offers a high level of comfort you'll never want to do without again.
• Men's/Unisex saddle with Flow technology
• Extra gel padding
• High flexibility in the centre
• Rail Ø: approx. 7mm
• Nylon saddle shell
• Abrasion-resistant Duro-Tek cover (plastic), gel padding
• Saddle rail made of CroMoly manganese alloy
• ID Match category S3: Narrow "intertrochanteric distance" and high pelvic rotation
• Dimensions: approx. 136 x 280 mm
• Weight: approx. 306g
• ID Match category L3: Wide "intertrochanteric distance" and high pelvic rotation
• Dimensions: approx. 144 x 280 mm
• Weight: approx. 310 g
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: