- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Selle Italia ST 5 Flow Saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A racy, casual saddle or a comfortable racing saddle? The ST 5 Flow by Selle Italia is both in one!
The gel saddle is designed for active leisure cyclists looking for the perfect balance between performance and comfort. Thanks to these well-balanced properties, the ST5 Flow is a saddle for every intended use – be it fast commutes to work or long bike tours at the weekend. A gel padding takes pressure off the sit bones, while a Flow cutout in the centre of the saddle relieves the sensitive perineal area when riding in an active cycling posture. Even though it offers lots of comfort, the ST 5 Flow is made for sportive riding: The flat line of the saddle cover underlines the forward thrust. A saddle commuters and leisure cyclists will feel comfortable on.
• Comfortable gel saddle for an active cycling posture
• Intended use: City, Touring, E-Bike, Commuter, Road
• Racy, flat design
• Gel padding for increased comfort
• Soft-Tek saddle cover
• Flow Line: central relief channel in soft tissue area
• Reflective hi-viz elements at the rear for improved visibility in the darkness
• Cover: polyurethane (Soft-Tek)
• Rails: steel alloy (FEC alloy) Ø 7 mm
• ID Match category S2: Narrow "intertrochanteric distance" and moderate pelvic rotation
• Dimensions: approx. 155 x 276 mm
• Weight: approx. 396 g
• ID Match category L2: Wide "intertrochanteric distance" and moderate pelvic rotation
• Dimensions: approx. 165 x 276 mm
• Weight: approx. 403 g
In the box:
1x Selle Italia ST5 Flow bike saddle
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: