- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
E-bikes and electric mountain bikes increase your range of action and may drastically increase the time spent on the saddle. Thus, it is all the more important to use a comfortable saddle. The X-LR E-BIKE Ti316 Superflow by Selle Italia combines the main features of the popular X LR saddle with a special gel padding and some additional details that meet the demanding requirements of e-bikes. Therefore, it ensures excellent comfort on long tours with your pedelec.
• Fibra-Tek: Light and durable, functional microfibre
• Double Density: Double padding with variable density for a comfortable seat
• Extra Padding: Optimized padding for lasting comfort on long distances and protection against skin irritation.
• Gel Flow: The anatomic design with gel coating ensures first-class comfort and flexibility in the central saddle area. Besides, it absorbs vibrations from the ground.
• Ti 316 Rail: Saddle rail with up to 25% more resistance and durability and 15% less weight compared with traditional saddle rails (with Ø 7 mm)
• Reinforced Edges: Reinforced edges to protect the saddle flanges against shocks
• Category: Expert (Road/Offroad E-Bike)
• Saddle cover: Fibra-Tek
• Saddle rail: Titanium Ti 316 (strut Ø: approx. 7 mm)
• ID Match category: L3*
• Width: approx. 145 mm
• Length: approx. 266 mm
• Weight: approx. 195 g
*ID Match category L3: Wide "intertrochanteric distance" and high pelvic rotation
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: