- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The mostly upright seating position on a classic city bike during city rides and touring rides increases pressure on your bottocks muscles, sit bones and coccyx. The Martin Touring saddle by Selle SMP meets the requirements for comfortable sitting through a wide saddle shape, combined with a central relief channel with optimised seat area.
Pressure on the genitals and the lower back is reduced. Besides the pressure-distributing saddle shape, a high-quality comfortable saddle also requires the perfect padding. The Martin Touring comes with a soft foam padding, which gets vacuum sealed with the saddle shell and cover. This means no disturbing seams in the seat area and increased durability of padding and saddle cover.
• Saddle with a soft padding for city and touring bikes (unisex)
• Part of the comfort-oriented SMP4BIKE Tourism Line
• With full-cut relief channel
• Lowered saddle nose
• Ergonomic shape
• Flat, ischium-friendly rear section
• SVT synthetic leather cover, vacuum welded (SMP Vacuum Tech)
• Padding: soft polyurethane
• Saddle shell: copolymer-polypropylene
• Saddle rail: steel, vibration-reducing
• Stabilising rear bridge with reflective element
• Dimensions: approx. 255 x 218 mm
• Weight: approx. 600 g
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: