- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The R1 SMART helmet by SENA cleverly combines communication and safety. In addition to its polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, the cycling helmet stands out for its numerous communication and audio features. The R1 comes with Group Intercom™ radio link, allowing you to communicate with a group of up to four riders without mobile communications. Speakers above the ears provide a clear sound when listening to music, phone calls or Intercom™ talks. This design enables awareness of your surroundings. Moreover, the excellent Advanced Noise Control™ ensures a good voice quality even at high speeds.
• Bike helmet with integrated communication system and smart features
• Group Intercom™ radio link allows for group talks without mobile communications
• Bluetooth connectivity, among other things for taking/making phone calls, hearing GPS navigation, music or for interaction with your fitness app
• Speakers above the ears
• Microphone above the forehead
• SENA Utility App allows you to adjust the helmet profile via smartphone
• Compatible with many popular fitness apps
• Easy-to-reach buttons, can also be used with gloves
• Removable liner
• Height-adjustable head ring with dial at the back for individual size adjustment
• Ergonomic buckles
• Padded chin straps with quick-release closure
• Battery check via audio message or LED display
• LED display for connection state
• Material: polycarbonate, expanded polystyrene (shell); polyamide and leather (lining, chin strap)
• Weight: approx. 380 g (size M)
• CE EN1078, CPSC 1203, CE, FCC, IC
The helmet features the radio communication system Group Intercom™. This allows you to communicate with up to 3 other riders wearing an R1. In open terrain, you can keep a conversation going with a range of up to 900 metres. A blue LED light indicates whether the connection is active.
• Four-way intercom, up to 3 other riders can be connected
• Up to 900 m range in open terrain
For the radio protocols of the SENA helmets, the following applies
• EVO helmets can only communicate with other EVO helmets
• Non-EVO helmets can communicate with each other as well as with the PI Here, the Intercom™ system with the lower number of simultaneously participants determines the maximum number of radio participants.
• Advanced Noise Control™ reduces the effects of ambient noise during intercom conversations
• Integrated SBC Codec
• Bluetooth 4.1
• Headset Profile (HSP)
• Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
• Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
• Talk time: up to 12 hours
• Battery type: lithium-polymer battery
• Rechargeable via micro USB port
• Battery charging time: approx. 2.5 hours
• Operating temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C
SENA UTILITY APP:
With the SENA Utility App, you can access your music, device settings and the user manual. The app is available for free download in the Apple App Store and in the Google Play Store.
SENA DEVICE MANAGER:
With the Sena Device Manager for PC and Mac, you can upload firmware updates onto your R1 or change settings such as speed dials and more directly from your PC.
• Size M (head circumference approx. 55 – 58 cm)
• Size L (head circumference approx. 58 – 62 cm)
Please indicate your choice!
A fitting visor for helmets of the SENA R1 series can be found with prod. code 2311606. The visor helps you to shield your eyes from bright sunlight, branches that hang down and from flying mud. The protective sun visor can be mounted easily on all bike helmets of the SENA R1 series, thanks to a clip-in and adhesive attachment.