- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Shimano 105 BR-R7000 brake calipers directly benefit from the innovations in both high-end road bike groupsets Dura-Ace and Ultegra and thus deliver the same performance as their “big” siblings. The calipers' fluid, linear behaviour across the braking curve provides responsive stopping power while offering a perfect balance of stiffness, weight and braking power. The slim design of the 105 R7000 brake calipers is clearly based on Shimano’s top groups.
· SLR EV Dual Pivot
· Symmetric design with two pivot points reduces friction and improves control
· Short version (41 - 51 mm)
· Max. possible tyre width: 28C
· For rim width: 20,8 mm – 28 mm
· Angle-adjustable cartridge brake shoes
· R55C4 brake pads for aluminium rim flanges
· Weight: approx. 210 g (front wheel), approx. 196 g (rear wheel)
· 1 piece