- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO Deore XT M8020 4-piston front disc brake caliper
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the M8020, Shimano celebrates the revival of the legendary XT 4-piston brake for aggressive trail and enduro use. Yet, e-bike riders and passionate downhill pilots will get their money’s worth, too, since the XT BR-M8020 4-piston brake caliper provides approx. 20% more braking power than its 2-piston equivalent BR-M8000, while offering Shimano’s proven ergonomics and excellent braking power modulation.
· Brake lever: BL-M8000 left, material: aluminium (compatible with I-Spec II)
· Brake caliper: BR-M8020, material: aluminium, ceramic pistons, PostMount
· Hose length: 1000 mm (trimmable)
· Brake hose: SM-BH90-SBLS
· Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
· Brake pads: H01A resin with cooling fins (organic)
· One way bleeding
· 2-finger brake lever with split clamp
· Servo-Wave Action
· Adjustable free stroke/bite point
· Fully hydraulic 4-piston disc brake with automatic pad adjustment
· Lever reach adjustment
· Recommended brake rotors: SM-RT81 (Center Lock, product code 1770054) or SM-RT86 (6-bolt, product code 1770063)
· For handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm
· Pre-filled and bled
· Incl. olive and insert
- Manufacturer`s ref.: