- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Shimano Saint PD-M828 pedals offer additional grip thanks to 12 pins per side. The pins vary in length to achieve a concave platform that perfectly adapts to the shoes. A large contact area improves stability, so that there is nothing standing in the way of aggressive gravity rides.
· Extremely durable construction
· 24 replaceable pins per pedal (5 mm pins on the edge, 4 mm pins in the centre)
· Material: CroMo axle, pedaly body made of anodized aluminium
· Low-maintenance, sealed compact bearings
· Weight: approx. 477 g (pair)
· 1 pair
Note: Shoes with improper soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes etc.) might be damaged by the pedal pins.
Manufacturer's ref.: PDM828
- Manufacturer`s ref.: