- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Wide and flat clipless pedals with a large contact area for best pressure distribution, control and efficiency. This minimizes the risk of unintentional ground contact and ensures a better stability. Additional pins offer improved grip when you are not clicked in. Thus, you are perfectly equipped for trail or downhill rides.
· Extremely durable construction
· Can be used from both sides
· Integrated cage with 4 additional, replaceable pins per pedal
· Material: CroMo axle, pedaly body made of painted aluminium
· Low-maintenance, sealed compact bearings
· Separately adjustable release tension ± 3°
· With angular float
· Incl. cleats (SH 51)
· Weight: approx. 568 g (pair)
· 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref.: PDM820
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides