- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
SHIMANO SH-MT5 MTB/trekking shoes
Product code: 225133601
Comfort for MTB and trekking tours – the SHIMANO SH-MT5 cycling shoes are versatile, comfortable and functional. A fibreglass reinforced rubber sole o... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Comfort for MTB and trekking tours – the SHIMANO SH-MT5 cycling shoes are versatile, comfortable and functional. A fibreglass reinforced rubber sole offers best power transfer, good grip on slippery ground and high comfort.
• MTB and walking shoes with rubberized sole
• EVA midsole
• Fibreglass reinforced midsole for improved power transfer
• Sturdy upper with perforations that improve breathability by 24% (compared to the SHIMANO SH-MT44)
• Speed Lacing system with additional velcro
• Pull tab
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Successor model of Shimano SH-MT44 MTB/trekking shoes.
Weight: approx. 670 g (per pair, size 42)
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHMT5
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Lacing