- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO SH-RC500 Road Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SH-RC500 road bike shoes by SHIMANO are designed for speed. Their aerodynamic design with high-quality fabrics, a feathery light and fibreglass reinforced nylon sole and a precisely adjustable BOA dial provide maximum power transfer and constant ventilation on exhausting sections.
• Upper made of composite material (mesh fabric/TPU/synthetic leather) for high comfort and improved breathability
• Light, fibreglass reinforced nylon sole for maximum power transfer
• Surround structure makes sure the upper wraps perfectly around the foot and reduces material overlap for a precise fit
• Flat midsole stabilises the foot and offers enhanced power transfer and pedalling efficiency
• Integrated sole-upper construction for superior fit, stability and stiffness at extremely low weight
• Precisely adjustable BOA dial with additional Velcro for precise adjustments while riding
• Removable insole
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: