- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The women-specific SH-RX501 WOMEN shoes by SHIMANO are just the right choice for all mountain bikers and gravel bikers who don’t want to make any compromises. The shoes’ upper is extremely robust and breathable. A fibreglass reinforced midsole improves power transfer to the pedal. The abrasion-resistant tread pattern delivers high traction when walking. A must-have for all off-road riders.
• Women-specific version of the SHIMANO SH-XC5 with a women-specific fit
• Upper made of composite material (mesh fabric/TPU/synthetic leather) for high comfort and improved breathability
• Surround structure makes sure the upper wraps perfectly around the foot and reduces material overlap for a precise fit
• Flat, fibreglass reinforced midsole for power transfer and pedalling efficiency
• BOA L6 dial for precise adjustments, and an additional Velcro strap
• Removable insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: