- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
SHIMANO SH-XC9 MTB shoes
Product code: 225751501
Thanks to two precisely and individually adjustable BOA IP1 reels, the Shimano SH-XC9 S-PHYRE MTB shoes offer extra adjustment range and quick release... more details
from 299.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to two precisely and individually adjustable BOA IP1 reels, the Shimano SH-XC9 S-PHYRE MTB shoes offer extra adjustment range and quick release for an ideal fit during the ride. These cycling shoes come with a free Shimano shoe bag.
• Racing shoes designed for cross-country and cyclocross
• MTB shoes with MICHELIN outsole and deep tread
• Ultra-stiff midsole made from carbon fibre composite material
• Upper made from supple, perforated synthetic leather
• Two precisely and individually adjustable BOA IP1 reels with Powerzone wire lacing, extra adjustment range and quick release
• A flat sole stabilizes the foot during down pedal movement
• One-piece upper construction, tight footbed, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a perfect fit
• DYNALAST last
• Asymmetric eyelet plate prevents your feet from twisting when pedalling hard
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
• Incl. shoe bag
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 650 g (per pair, size 42)
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHXC9B (blue), E-SHXC9Y (yellow)
The rubberised sole with two different density zones offers best conditions for trail and enduro use. A strategically placed knobby tread pattern ensures good grip without changing pedal efficiency. The special tread on the outer edges of the sole allows for perfect traction in different terrain.
This technology turns getting in and out of your shoes into a child’s play. The shoe is closed by turning the reel into the direction of travel. By turning it into the other direction, the closure is loosened. To fully open the system, you have to pull the button to the top.
An anatomic shoe last that perfectly adapts to the natural shape of the foot. The deep positioning inside the shoe allows for a close fit, which makes the shoes perfectly suitable for long and fast rides. The optimized shape of the sole with a less high toe section ensures an efficient transfer of muscular energy, and thanks to its especially thin structure, it even allows for a high stiffness at a low weight. Thanks to a wider cleat adjustment range, you can position the cleats in an anatomically and biomechanically correct way.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials