- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO Ultegra BR-R8010 Direct Mount caliper brake
Product code: 226040102
The Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010 Direct Mount brake calipers stand out with optimum controllability and performance with reduced friction. The calipers ar... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010 Direct Mount brake calipers stand out with optimum controllability and performance with reduced friction. The calipers are fixed at Direct Mount forks or at the crankset area of Direct Mount rear stays.
· Symmetric design with two pivot points reduces friction and increases controllability and performance
· Adjustable spring preload (only for rear wheel caliper)
· Angle-adjustable cartridge brake pads (R55C4) for optimum adjustment
· For road bike forks with Direct Mount fixing (bolt spacing: 49 mm, bolt Ø 8 mm, thread mount: M6 x 1)
· Fixing at the crankset area of road bike rear stays with Direct Mount (bolt spacing: 49 mm, bolt Ø 8 mm, thread mount: M6 x 1)
· Brake dimension front wheel (spacing between fixing bolt and centre brake shoe): 25 - 34 mm, rear wheel: 26 – 34 mm
· Weight: front: approx. 174 g, rear: approx. 160 g
· 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref. BRR8010R82 + BRR8010F82
Please note: Due to the fact that the rear wheel brake has no quick-release, we recommend, for easier installation and removal of the rear wheel, the SM-CB90 brake cable adjuster, item no. 1860302. Moreover, it allows adjusting the cable tension.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: