- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO WH-RS81-C24-CL 28"/700C Road Wheels
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The WH-RS81-C24-CL wheels are a lightweight and efficient choice for competitions and training.
A combination of special carbon and aluminium promises a low weight without compromising on stability. The D2 rim profile makes sure the flow of air is not interrupted and eliminates air turbulence to help you gain decisive seconds over your opponents.
Wheelset, including front and rear wheel:
• ETRTO: 622 x 15 C
• Compatibility: 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG
• Carbon/alloy composite wheelset
• Wide flange hubs for increased stiffness and improved power transfer
• Rim material: alloy rim flanges, wear indicator, CFRP special carbon, tubeless compatible
• Rim height/depth: front: approx. 21 mm, rear: approx. 23 mm, width: approx. 20.8 mm
• Hubs: steel freehub body, high-quality angular contact bearings, labyrinth and contact sealing
• Spokes: stainless steel aero spokes (2.0/1.5/2.0)
• Nipples: aluminium
• Spoke pattern: front: 16 pcs (radial)/rear: 20 pcs (2-cross)
• For clincher and folding tyres
• For Presta valve
• Weight: front wheel: approx. 615 g/rear wheel: approx. 887 g (without quick release)
• Front axle: 9 x 100 mm (quick release)
• Rear axle: 10 x 130 mm (QR)
• Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO WH-RS81-C24-CL front wheel
• 1x SHIMANO WH-RS81-C24-CL rear wheel
• 1x front quick-release skewer
• 1x rear quick-release skewer
• 1x 10-speed spacer
- Manufacturer`s ref.: