- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Everything in hand! Thanks to a low weight, top materials and high braking power, the uncompromising XTR BR-M9100 disc brake by Shimano is an excellent choice for cross country racing. During the development of this high-end brake, Shimano’s engineers were not only confined to design modifications, but they also developed a completely new brake lever. The new, solid and compact lever design impresses with an angled I-Spec EV clamp moving further into the middle. Thus, the expansion tank is supported directly on the handlebar. An additional support in lever pulling direction increases stiffness and stability during extreme braking manoeuvres and thus provides a more direct braking feel and improved control on the trail.
• For the front wheel
• Fully hydraulic 2-piston disc brake caliper with automatic pad adjustment
• Brake lever: BL-M9100 left-hand side, material: magnesium / carbon /aluminium (compatible with I-Spec EV)
• Brake caliper: BR-M9100, material: aluminium, ceramic pistons, PostMount
• Hose length: 1000 mm (trimmable)
• Brake hose: SM-BH90-SS
• Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
• Brake pads: K02Ti Resin (organic / titanium backing plate)
• One way bleeding
• 2-finger brake lever with split clamp
• Lever reach adjustment (with tool)
• Recommended brake rotor: RT-MT900 (Center Lock, product code: 2273612)
• For handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm
• Filled ready for installation and bled
• Incl. olive and insert
• Weight: approx. 312 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: