- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO XTR FH-M9110 Micro Spline Disc rear hub 12x142mm
Product code: 227359501
With the FH-M9110 rear hub of the XTR 12-speed groupset, Shimano enters new technological territories in order to get the small-sized 10T sprocket of... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the FH-M9110 rear hub of the XTR 12-speed groupset, Shimano enters new technological territories in order to get the small-sized 10T sprocket of Micro Spline cassettes onto the freehub. It’s not only the hub’s looks with clean lines, a high-end surface finish and a drive side flange in cassette look that has changed compared to the predecessor model. The long established freehub design, too, was sacrificed by the Japanese manufacturer for the sake of the performance advantages of the Micro Spline: A freehub body with a smaller diameter and micro splines that ensures a good engagement of 11-speed and 12-speed cogsets with Micro Spline mount. The internal drivetrain mechanism also features a real innovation with Scylence, replacing pawls with two ratcheted rings and a conically slotted section on the freehub body for reduced friction and almost silent running. No more freehub ratchet sounds while coasting. The improved engagement results in high reliability in all conditions you might have to face when mountain biking. 7.6 degrees of engagement provide a direct pedalling feel to save decisive seconds on the trail.
• For Shimano Micro Spline cassette
• Brake disc mount: Center Lock
• 12 mm thru axle (E-Thru system)
• Hub width: 142 mm
• Micro Spline cassette mount
• Star ratchet freewheel system (Scylence ratchet system)
• Engagement: max. 7.6°
• Special CBN finishing process (Cubic Boron Nitride) of bearing races for low friction and high durability
• Stainless steel ball bearings
• Two sets of bearings with labyrinth and contact seals
• Hub body, axle and freehub body: anodized aluminium
• Flange Ø: 59 / 70 mm
• Flange distance: 55,89 mm
• Offset: 7 mm
• Spoke bolt circle Ø (P.C.D.): 50 / 61 mm
• Weight: approx. 231 g
ATTENTION: Only compatible with Shimano Micro Spline cassettes.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm