- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO XTR FH-M9125-B Micro Spline Wide Flange rear hub 12x148mm Boost Disc CL
Product code: 227841901
With the FH-M9125-B “Wide Flange” rear hub in Boost spacing of the 12-speed XTR groupset, Shimano enters unknown technological territory in several re... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the FH-M9125-B “Wide Flange” rear hub in Boost spacing of the 12-speed XTR groupset, Shimano enters unknown technological territory in several respects. For one thing, it uses the Micro Spline freehub technology to allow or use of a 10-tooth cog and for another, it features a wide flange for extra robust wheels. Thus, the XTR wide flange rear hub meets the high stability requirements in All Mountain and Enduro riding. It is compatible with the11-speed XTR CS-M9110 cassette (product code: 2273561) that comes without the largest sprocket to offer enough space for the wide flange hub. The hub’s internals, too, have a real highlight to offer: The Scylence freehub system. This technology replaces the well-known pawl system and offers a very direct pedalling feel along with a silent coasting function. A 7.6 degree engagement offers high reliability in any situation you might face on your mountain bike.
• For Micro Spline Wide Flange cassette
• Brake disc mount: Center Lock
• 12 mm thru axle (E-Thru System)
• Hub width: 148 mm (Boost Standard)
• Micro-Spline cassette mount
• Scylence ratchet system
• Engagement: max. 7.6°
• Special CBN Special CBN manufacturing process (cubic boron nitride) of the cone running surfaces for low rolling friction and high durability
• Stainless steel bearing balls
• Bearings: two bearing units with labyrinth and contact seals
• Hub body, axle and freehub body: anodized aluminium
• Flange Ø: 54,5 / 70 mm
• Flange spacing: 67,85 mm
• Offset: 4,6 mm
• PCD Ø flange: 45, 5 / 61 mm
• Weight: approx. 228 g
Attention: Only compatible with Shimano‘s XTR CS-M9110 Wide Flange 11-speed cassette (product code: 2273561)!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: