- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Featuring the TECNO-3 closure system with nylon wire and dial, the ALBA 2 road shoes by SIDI allow for easy, precise adjustments while riding.
• Cycling shoes for use on the road bike
• Robust and tearproof POLITEX upper
• Laser perforations for good ventilation
• High-quality MILLENIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE nylon sole
• Precise adjustment thanks to TECNO 3 SYSTEM
• Two Velcros
• Anatomically shaped SOFT INSTEP 3 band for even pressure distribution
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD made from polyurethane
• Ergonomically shaped LONDON insole
For the best fit, SIDI recommends you go up one shoe size.
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
In the box:
• 1 pair of SIDI ALBA 2 road shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
The multi-layer Politex outer fabric combines the different characteristics of high-density PVC, textile and felt. It is impact-resistant, tear-proof, shape-retaining, durable and colourfast.
MILLENIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE:
High-quality carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole in a new carbon look. The optimised carbon fibre content provides excellent strength while also ensuring high comfort for the entire foot. The non-slip, replaceable heel made from polyurethane will make walking comfortable. Alignment scale for optimal
positioning of the cleats. Compatible with all common road bike pedal systems.
TECNO 3 system:
The TECNO-3 closure system ensures comfortable and ergonomic shoe fixation over the entire length of the shoe, with nylon wire and dial. This allows for the most accurate adjustments.
SIDI SOFT INSTEP 3 closure system:
Anatomically shaped instep strap for optimal adjustments and even pressure distribution over the instep.
REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD:
Interchangeable polyurethane heel at the back of the foot.
The warmest of the SIDI insoles: With its high felt content, the London insole provides insulation in cool conditions.