- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SIDI’s DRAGON 5 SRS MTB shoes promise maximum performance on the trail. With their carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole, these mountain bike shoes ensure best power transfer and sufficient grip on all grounds.
• SRS CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE: Carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with plastic tread inserts in toe, midfoot and heel area for best performance in sections where you have to push or carry your bike. The inserts are replaceable to ensure high durability of the shoes. Replaceable thread inserts in the cleat area. Thread inserts for optionally available studs.
• TECNO 3 PUSH SHORT: The closure is located at the side of the shoe, which allows for perfect adjustment to the foot.
• SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM 4: Anatomic ratchet strap for best adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep. Can be adjusted from both sides via the TECNO-3 twist closure.
• RUBBER TOE: Integrated, rubberised toe cap to effectively protect from shocks and abrasion
• COMFORT FIT INSOLE: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Upper material: Microfibre TechPro Matt and Mesh
Sole: carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole