- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The EAGLE 7 SR MTB shoes by SIDI are the perfect all-rounders for very good power transfer. Featuring the MTB RS17 sole, the EAGLE 7 RS offer even more support and traction. Their excellent fit and stability are topped off by numerous technical details and high-quality workmanship.
• MICROTECH upper material: dirt-repellent, environmentally friendly outer fabric with high robustness, breathability, water resistance and colour fastness
• MTB RS17 sole: Nylon sole with plastic inserts for extremely good grip and high stability. The centre of the sole ensures best traction and increased safety when clipping in. The RS17 sole combines high stiffness for pedalling with sufficient flexibility for walking. Replaceable tread block on toe tips and additional mounts for optional studs.
• SOFT INSTEP 2 closure system: anatomic ratchet strap for a perfect adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep.
• HIGH SECURITY VELCRO: Velcro strap with integrated toothing consisting of plastic hooks. Thus, the Velcro strap stays in position.
• HEEL CUP: Moulded, reinforced heel cap. Reflective material inside the heel cup and on top heel
• COMFORT insole: Thinly padded footbed made of ergonomic foam
• Prepunched perforations on top part of the tongue that can be cut out to allow the soft tongue to adapt to your instep
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 710 g (per pair, size 42)
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps