- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGO 5 Cycling Shoes
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Colour: matt black
SIDI’s ERGO 5 road shoes are ideally adapted to their intended use. With their carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole, these road shoes offer just the right combination for optimum power transfer, flexibility at the forefoot and comfort.
• TWELVE CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE: This carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with full carbon insert ensures excellent power transfer in combination with flexibility at the forefoot, and thus offers a perfect combination of stiffness and comfort. More lightweight and stiffer than the predecessor model. With cleat alignment scale and replaceable plastic heel.
• TECNO 3 PUSH SHORT: The closure is located at the side of the shoe, which allows for precise adjustment to the foot.
• SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM 4: Anatomic ratchet strap for best adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep. Can be adjusted from both sides via the TECNO-3 twist closure.
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: all of SIDI’s ROAD shoes come with a replaceable polyurethane heel pad
• COMFORT FIT INSOLE: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Upper material: Microfiber TechPro or Microfibre TechPro Matt
Sole: carbon composite
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole