Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
- RoadBIKE 02/19: VERY GOOD -
SIDI’s WIRE 2 CARBON road shoes offer everything you need for your favourite type of sport. The combination of an ultra-stiff and lightweight full carbon sole with two precisely adjustable closures provides optimum power transfer and maximum comfort.
• VENT CARBON SOLE: Lightweight and super rigid full carbon sole for maximum power transfer. Sophisticated heat management with closable air inlet and ventilation channel. Minimum flexibility at the forefoot to relieve the tendons and against blood flow disorders. Replaceable plastic heel and cleat alignment scale.
• DOUBLE TECNO 3 PUSH SHORT: The central positioning of the closures facilitates taking the shoes on and off, as well as wearing overshoes. Moreover, pressure on the foot is ideally balanced. Both push buttons are located at the side of the shoe, which allows for precise adjustment to the foot.
• SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM 4: Anatomic ratchet strap for best adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep. Can be adjusted from both sides via the TECNO-3 twist closure.
• ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE: Individually adjustable heels. Offers perfect hold thanks to a close fit at the heel.
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: all of SIDI’s ROAD shoes come with a replaceable polyurethane heel pad
• COMFORT FIT INSOLE: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Upper material: Microfiber Tech/Pro, Vented Microfibre TechPro (Air)
Sole: full carbon
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.