- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SIDI ZERO GORE winter road shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SIDI ZERO GORE winter road shoes even won't give up in extreme situations. A wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane will keep you dry in the cold season and on wet days. Perfect for your winter training.
• Road winter shoes with wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane
• MILLENIUM 4 sole: composite sole with carbon-enriched nylon for best power transfer to the pedal
• TECNO 3 closure system: comfortable and ergonomic shoe closure system with nylon wire and reel
• Two additional velcros
• HEEL CUP: preshaped, reinforced heel cup. Reflective material in the heel cup and in the top heel area
• LONDON insole: ergonomically shaped insole on warming felt
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: replaceable polyurethane pad in heel area
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 800 g (per pair, size 42)
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials, Velco straps