- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mountains do not represent a special challenge for you, but your daily training ground? Then the Sigma BC 14.16 STS CAD bike computer is just the right choice for you. In addition to conventional bike functions like current speed, trip section timer or trip distance, this small waterproof bike computer also analyses the cadence of your training rides. For this, you can also use the extensive possibilities of the Sigma Link app and the Sigma Data Center. They will show you in graphics how successful you were on your exhausting tours through the mountains.
Of course, your little wireless companion is also familiar with snow-covered mountains, marmots and edelweiss and thus knows which information you need. Get information on your current altitude, as well as on the uphill or downhill gradient and select your precise starting height before your tour. You can even get information on your maximum altitude, elevation gain and on the current temperatures. For this, you simply have to touch a button. In this way, you can focus on the most essential thing – your sporting success in a breathtaking environment.
· Current speed (up to 199,8 km/h)
· Trip distance (up to 9.999,9 km)
· Average speed (comparison to current speed possible)
· Maximum speed
· Temperature display
· Trip Section Timer
· Display of cadence and average cadence (sensor optionally available)
· Adjustable starting height (altitude measuring range of -999 to +4.999 m)
· Graphical height profile
· Current altitude
· Current uphill/downhill gradien (in %)
· Elevation gain
· Total elevation gain (bike 1 and bike 2)
· Maximum altitude
· Trip time (up to 999:59:59 h)
· Time (12/24 h)
· Total time (bike 1 and bike 2 max. 9.999:59 h each)
· Total kilometres (bike 1 and bike 2 max. 99.999 km each, not displayed while riding)
· Full text display in 7 different languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polnish, Spanish)
· Can be used for 2 bikes (automatically recognizes which bike you are using)
· Wheel size manually adjustable from 500 mm to 3999 mm
· Defined tyre sizes: 16“-18“-20“-22“-24“-26“-27“-27.5“-28“-29“-700C
· Digital transmission with a reach of up to 70 cm for speed sensor
· Display backlight
· Training statistics over 12 months
· Integrated memory chip saves data in case of a battery replacement
· Battery charge indicator (memory and sensor)
· Power Save/Sleep mode
· Individual adjustments thanks to „My Name“ feature or „My Screen“ feature
· Automatic start/stop
· Tool-free installation
· Bracket for handlebar and stem (Ø 22-38 mm)
· Waterproof according to IPX8
· Data communication via NFC technology with Android smartphone via Sigma Link app (installation on smartphone required)
· UFSB compatible (individual, fast programming by specialist dealers via Sigma Universal Fast Setting Box)
· Bike service interval adjustable for specialist dealers via UFSB
· Data communication via Topline 2016 docking station (optional)
Functions Sigma Data Center:
· Display of data and statistical evaluation based on kind of sport and person
· Individual memory evaluation
· Comparison of 2 individual memories
· Overview of total values
· Dashboard for a fast overview
· Log View for graphical evaluation of training sessions
· Display of defined time periods (week/month) with calendar, statistics or graphics
· Sync manager
· Printing of all evaluations
· Note functions
(SIGMA DATA CENTER software for PC (Windows/Mac), smartphone and tablet (Android/iOS) available for free at www.sigma-data-center.com. Please pay attention to the system requirements and communications requirements/possibilities.)
In the box: Sigma BC 14.16 STS CAD bike computer (wireless), 3x batteries CR 2032, STS cadence sensor kit, ATS / STS bracket 2032, STS speed sensor, power magnet, 2 O rings (Ø 35mm, 45mm) and manual. The handlebar/stem holder fits Ø 22-38 mm. Suitable for all common bicycle forks.
Optional accessories and replacement parts: Sigma docking station Topline 2016 (item no.: 2251919), Sigma power spoke magnet (item no.: 2192925), Sigma cadence magnet (item no.: 2251918), Sigma STS speed sensor (item no.: 2251896), Sigma STS bike 2 speed sensor kit (item no.: 2251920), Sigma ATS/STS handlebar bracket 2032 (item no.: 2251925), Sigma STS cadence sensor kit (item no.: 2251923), Sigma STS cadence sensor kit (item no.: 2251897) and CR 2032 lithium battery (item no.: 483017).
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: