- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Sigma BC 5.16 bike computer offers functionality in the smallest spaces. Despite its compact size, the wired classic shows all relevant information such as your current speed and your daily kilometres on a large and clearly structured display. Thanks to the large centre button you can easily switch between the single features of the bike computer.
· Current speed (up to 199,8 km/h)
· Trip distance (up to 9.999,9 km)
· Trip time (up to 999:59:59 h)
· time of day (12/24 h)
· Total kilometres (max. 99.999 km, not displayed while riding)
· Different icons for functions
· Wheel size manually adjustable from 500 mm to 3999 mm
· Defined tyre sizes: 16“-18“-20“-22“-24“-26“-27“-27.5“-28“-29“-700C
· Automatic start/stop
· Adjustable scan mode (automatically switches through all functions, mode can only be switched on and off in the menu)
· Tool-free installation
· Bracket for handlebar and stem (Ø 22-38 mm)
· Waterproof according to IPX8
· UFSB compatible (individual, fast programming by specialist dealers via Sigma Universal Fast Setting Box)
· Data communication via Topline 2016 docking station (optional)
Functions Sigma Data Center:
· Display of data and statistical evaluation based on kind of sport and person
· Individual memory evaluation
· Comparison of 2 individual memories
· Overview of total values
· Dashboard for a fast overview
· Log View for graphical evaluation of training sessions
· Display of defined time periods (week/month) with calendar, statistics or graphics
· Sync manager
· Printing of all evaluations
· Note functions
(SIGMA DATA CENTER software for PC (Windows/Mac), smartphone and tablet (Android/iOS) available for free at www.sigma-data-center.com. Please pay attention to the system requirements and communications requirements/possibilities.)
In the box: Sigma BC 5.16 ATS bike computer (wired), battery 2032, bracket 2032, magnet, 2 O rings (Ø 35mm, 45mm) and manual. The handlebar/stem holder fits Ø 22-38 mm. Suitable for all common bicycle forks.
Optional accessories and replacement parts: Sigma docking station Topline 2016 (item no.: 2251919), Sigma spoke magnet (item no.: 2192934), Sigma cable kit (item no.: 2192907), Sigma cable mount 2032 (item no.: 2251924) and CR 2032 lithium battery (item no.: 483017).
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: