- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
A cool design for a small price!
The battery-powered rear light Curve from Sigma Sport has a long burn time and offers great visibility. The athletic design will add style to the back of your seatpost. Mounting it is simple thanks to the included silicone band and the batteries are easy to replace.
• LONG BATTERY LIFE: With a burn time of up to 29 hours and visibility of up to 400 metres, the battery-powered rear light will light up your way for many evenings before needing new batteries.
• BATTERY-POWERED: The Curve rear light is powered by two AAA mignon batteries included in the box. You can rely on the battery indicator to give you the status of the charge and remind you to replace the batteries.
• LATERAL VISIBILITY: The rear light is visible from the sides so that other road users can see easily see you.
• TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: The Curve can be attached tool-free to seat posts with various diameters thanks to the included silicone band.
• SPLASH-PROOF: The light is splash resistant in accordance with IPX4, so you can use it on days with wind and bad weather.
• UNITING FUNCTION AND DESIGN: The new lens construction lets you mount the rear light parallel to the seatpost. So the 27 g light adds to your bike’s good looks.
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes
• Battery type: 2 replaceable AAA micro-cells
• Battery indicator: two levels
• Light modes: 1
• Burn time: up to 29 hrs
• Visibility rear light: up to 400 m
• Lateral visibility
• Water-resistant rating IPX4
• Weight: approx. 27 g (incl. mount, without batteries)
In the box:
• 1 Sigma Curve Battery-Powered Rear Light
• 1 silicone strap for mounting
• 2 AAA micro-cell batteries
The Curve rear light is available in a set with the Aura 30 front light. Together they ensure good, all-round visibility. You can find the light set under product code 2309909.
- Standard battery:
- Brake light:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: