With the iD.TRI, SIGMA SPORT offers triathletes a specialised sports watch including wrist-based heart rate measurement for training and competition. The included bike mount allows you to quickly mount the heart rate monitor on the handlebar of your bike even during a triathlon competition. In this way, it will show you all important values at a glance during cycling.
In the practical triathlon set, the SIGMA iD.TRI comes with additional, comfortable R1 Blue Comfortex+ heart rate chest strap and R2 Duo Combo speed and cadence transmitter. Optimum training monitoring with maximum success is thus easily realised.
As a triathlon beginner, as well as an advanced triathlete, you will benefit from the simple and intuitive handling, smart functions and special accessories. In addition, Bluetooth Smart, ANT+ and USB interfaces come in handy for athletes, as they allow for pairing the iD.FREE with a smartphone, computer and external sensors. What’s more, the iD.TRI is not only a reliable partner for triathlon, yet also for everyday life, thanks to Activity Tracking and sleep analysis.
• With special algorithms, the sophisticated training system of the iD.TRI measures all relevant, discipline-specific values Settings and training views of sport profiles can be individually adapted on the triathlon watch. Moreover, personal target zones and workouts can be set using different parameters. These can be analysed and evaluated via the free SIGMA DATA CENTER or the free SIGMA LINK app.
• A competition mode was integrated to help you prepare and complete your competitions with more ease The competition planer lets you choose the order of disciplines so that, in addition to standard distances, other competitions like duathlons can be prepared as well. During a competition, the triathlon watch records the complete transition times. What’s more, you can set up a nutrition or hydration alert after a certain distance or time.
• Very easy handling thanks to simple menu structure and operation via four buttons. Thanks to its slim, lightweight construction, the sports watch fits under almost every neoprene suit. With a 5 ATM waterproof rating, the watch is ideally suited for swimming.
• Extensive navigation functions including track navigation and the popular hiking and cycling tour app by komoot. Tracks can be uploaded to the GPS watch via the free SIGMA DATA CENTER or the free SIGMA LINK app. During navigation with komoot, the turn-by-turn signals are shown directly on the watch display so that the smartphone can stay in your pocket.
• The Smart Light function of the fitness watch facilitates your training experience during all types of sports by supporting your target zone training with light signals, indicating turn-by-turn signals and smart notifications.
• The Crash Alert increases your safety during training. This feature detects a crash and – in case you don’t react within 30 seconds after it – informs the saved emergency contacts. In addition, first aiders are provided with important health data and your current GPS position.
• Wrist-based heart rate measurement
• 4 preset sport profiles (running, cycling, swimming, other)
• Smart Light
• Crash Alert
• Track and komoot navigation
• Target zone training
• Up to 6 training views with up to 3 values
• Current / average / maximum heart rate
• Barometric altitude measurement
• Weather trend
• Personal best
• Connection to external sensors via Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ (compatible chest strap required)
• Smart Notifications
• Activity Tracking incl. sleep analysis
• Track and komoot navigation
• Detailed training analysis via SIGMA LINK App and SIGMA DATA CENTER (free software)
• Competition mode and planer
• Special algorithms for swimming, cycling and running
• Workout function
• Exchangeable silicone arm strap
• 3 watch faces (digital, analogue, race)
• High-resolution mineral glass display
• Display resolution: 128 x 144 pixels
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver
• .FIT file format
• Interface: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart, USB
• Sensor compatibility: heart rate, speed, pedalling cadence, power (ANT+ & BLE)
• Lithium-ion battery
• Battery life: approx. 7 days (watch mode with Activity Tracking), approx. 8 hours in GPS mode, approx. 12 hours in GPS ECO mode
• Water resistance 5 ATM (50 m)
• Dimensions: approx. 35,5 x 46,8 x 11.5 mm
• Weight: approx. 42 g
In the box Basic:
• 1 x SIGMA iD.TRI GPS triathlon watch
• 1 x SIGMA SnapOn Bike Mount
• 1 x SIGMA R1 Blue comfortex+ heart rate transmitter incl. textile chest strap
• 1 x SIGMA R2 Duo Combo speed and cadence transmitter
• 1 x charging cable
Please find the separate SIGMA SnapOn Bike Mount with product code 2292655.
Especially handy if you own more than one bike.
Please find the separate iD.TRI GPS triathlon watch Basic including handlebar mount with product code 2292660.