- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Thanks to the long burn time and athletic design, the rechargeable Infinity rear light from Sigma Sport is an ideal companion in dark times. The Infinity has a two-level battery charge indicator that will give you reliable information about the charge state and remind you to charge it in time.
• LONG BURN TIME: In terms of burn time the Infinity can achieve an impressive 16 hours with a beam range of up to 500 m.
• RECHARGEABLE: The Infinity has a built-in rechargeable battery pack. You can charge it by using the micro-USB charger or by connecting it to any PC. With the included micro-USB cable, the rear light can be fully recharged in just two hours.
• LATERAL VISIBILITY: The rear light is visible from the sides so that other road users can see easily see you.
• TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: Thanks to the included silicone band, the bike light can be mounted tool-free to almost any classic seatpost and be used on a variety of bicycles.
• SPLASH-PROOF: The light is splash resistant in accordance with IPX4, so you can use it on days with wind and bad weather.
• UNITING FUNCTION AND DESIGN: The new lens construction lets you mount the small, slim light parallel to the seatpost, for an elegant, athletic addition to your bicycle.
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes
• Battery type: integrated rechargeable battery
• Battery charge indicator (two levels showing charge of battery pack)
• Charging time: approx. 2 hours
• USB socket: micro-USB
• Light modes: 1
• Burn time: up to 16 hrs
• Visibility rear light: up to 500 m
• Lateral visibility
• Water-resistant rating IPX4
• Weight: approx. 25 g (incl. mount)
In the box:
• 1 Sigma Infinity rear bike light
• 1 silicone strap
• 1 Micro USB charging cable
The Infinity rear light is available in a set with the Aura 60 front bike light. Together they ensure good, all-round visibility. You can find the light set under product code 2309914.
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: