- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Scout battery-powered headlamp by Silva is a sufficiently bright alternative and a flexible solution with Micro batteries for all outdoor freaks who want to be independent when they are outside in the dark. The headlamp lights up any dark hiking trail or camp, so that you can be active outdoors for longer without worrying about charging times or battery capacities. The only thing you need is one or more sets of the little energy storage devices. Thus, you can enjoy up to 70 hours of permanent light. Coloured battery charge indicator LEDs show you the battery capacity. Simply insert the (rechargeable) batteries into the respective housing and get started.
Thanks to a low weight, a perfectly illuminated field of vision and a comfortable fit of the wide headband, the Silva Scout is perfectly suitable for all outdoor activities. Apart from two different light modes, the headlamp features a bright white flashlight. Yet, it is not only the high performance that makes the Scout suitable for all outdoor activities. Its durability and excellent handling also turn the headlamp into a reliable partner for night hikes and camping. You can adjust the tilt of the light to suit your needs, for a wide beam in front of you or a long beam ahead of you The ultra-compact, high-performance headlamp by Silva primarily stands out for good illumination.
Therefore, the functional headlamp features the Intelligent Light® technology that optimizes the light pattern by the unique combination of a wide beam of light in front of you and a long reach spot light. With less head movements, you gain a clear view of your surroundings, nearby obstacles and the road ahead. Specifically designed for outdoor use, the battery-powered headlamp withstands any weather and terrain. Even when the track gets rough or when it starts raining on your ride through the wilderness, you don’t have to worry about the functionality and fit of the robust Scout light. The large on/off button makes the headlamp easy to operate, even when wearing wet and dirty gloves. The water-resistant headlamp can do it all and always stays in position thanks to a rubber-coated headband.
• Lightweight headlamp
• 2x semi high-power LEDs
• Max. luminous flux: approx. 220 lumens
• Big on/off switch, can also be operated with gloves on
• 4 light modes: Maximum, Minimum, Flashing
• Night light mode
• Wide, comfortable anti-slip headband (machine washable at max. 40 °C)
• Light distance setting by turning the lamp body
• Lighting range: up to 60 m
• Max. battery life: approx 70 hrs (50 lm), 25 hrs (320 lm)
• SILVA Intelligent Light: Combines a bright central spot light with a long reach and a wide beam of light ahead of you
• Min mode: For a long battery life, when no special illumination is required
• Operating temperature range from -20 °C to +60 °C
• Battery pack: NiCd, NiMH Micro batteries 1,2-1,5V or 3x AAA Alkaline batteries (included)
• Battery charge indicator LEDs when switched off (green, orange, red)
• Protection class: IP X5 (protected against hose water)
• True Lumen: The light power is measured according to the ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard 30 seconds after switching the lamp on.
• Material: BS, aluminium, PC, TPU
• Weight: approx. 51 g (light), 84 g (incl. batteries)
In the box:
• Scout RC headlamp with battery compartment
• Ergonomic headband
• 3x AAA batteries
Battery life specifications refer to an ambient temperature of +20 °C. The battery life depends on the operating temperature. It may be reduced significantly in very high or low temperatures around zero.
True Lumen: The light power is measured according to the ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard 30 seconds after switching the lamp on.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: