- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Sixpack Leader stem
Product code: 211404200
The Sixpack Leader stem can't wait to prove its strengths. It doesn't really care whether you take it out for enduro action or whether you're using it... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Sixpack Leader stem can't wait to prove its strengths. It doesn't really care whether you take it out for enduro action or whether you're using it on an AM ride. Thanks to an elegant finish in 3D forged aluminium, you'll hardly notice its weight (only approx. 135 g). However, you will notice it gives you the necessary stiffness for you to be able to apply full power and stay in control in tricky situations.
• Intended use: Enduro/AM/4X
• Material: aluminium 6061-T6
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (stems suitable for outer shaft Ø 28,6 / 1 1/8" can be used for forks with outer shaft Ø 25,4 mm / 1" using a reducing sleeve, item no. 522566)
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 37mm
• Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Angle: 5°
• Weight: approx. 135 g (50 mm)
• Category: 4 (please click on the button for more information)
Manufacturer's ref.: 191560 (black 50 mm), 191561 (red 50 mm), 191571 (red 70 mm), 191562 (electric green 50 mm), 191572 (electric green 70 mm), 191566 (stealth black 50 mm), 191576 (stealth black 70 mm), 191567 (black/yellow 50 mm), 191577 (black/yellow 70 mm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"