- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Menace 3.0, Sixpack has given the predecessor of the popular platform pedal a fresh facelift and, what’s more, some additional pins. Now, a total of 36 screws provide ideal hold in every riding situation. Thanks to the flat, slightly concave design, the pedal offers full support and yet also enough ground clearance if needed.
• Slim flat pedal for Trail and Enduro use
• 36 M3 pins for improved hold
• Can be fully disassembled for maintenance
• Material: aluminium A380 (pedal body), chrome molybdenum steel (axle), steel (pins)
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings and DU bushings
• Seal: Sixpack Custom Radial Seal
• Dimensions: approx. 110 x 100 x 16 mm
• Weight: approx. 458 g (pair)
In the box:
• 1 pair Sixpack Menace 3.0 pedals
Shoes with improper soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes) may get damaged by the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: