- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sixpack Menace stem
Product code: 218716300
The Menace stem by Sixpack is designed for Gravity use. Apart from its robust design and a length of 35 mm, its angular look also emphasizes its dynam... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Menace stem by Sixpack is designed for Gravity use. Apart from its robust design and a length of 35 mm, its angular look also emphasizes its dynamic strength.
• Material: aluminium 6061-T6
• For threadless forks with a shaft outer Ø of 28,6 mm (stems that are suitable for a shaft outer Ø of 28,6 mm (1 1/8"), can also be used for forks with a shaft outer Ø diameter of 25,4 mm (1") when using a reducing sleeve (item no. 522566)
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 36 mm
• Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Angle: 0°
• Length: 35 mm
• Weight: approx. 186 g
• Category: 5 (please click on the button for more information)
Manufacturer's ref. 191610 (black), 191612 (blue), 191614 (lila), 191611 (red), 191615 (white), 191613 (electric green), 191617 (black/yellow), 191616 (stealth black)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: